Senior Waiter at NOA Chef’s Hall
NOA Chef’s Hall is the best restaurant in Estonia. So they say – and we agree. Extraordinary from start to finish. Even the smallest details are custom made. Simply promising to deliver an immersive and unforgettable fine dining experience. NCH was nominated the best White Guide restaurant in 2018, 2019, 2020. Today we have opportunity to offer an open role for professional Waiter. To do well in this role you should be comfortable to communicate in different topics and languages. This role is for you if you have hospitality mindset to provide great customer service.
- Greeting guests as they enter.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Good knowledge of the menu and wine.
- Ability to provide top notch customer service.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all restaurant staff
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Able to safely lift and easily manoeuvre trays of food when necessary
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed. Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment in weekends and evenings
- Restaurant work experience
- Dream team in best restaurant and opportunity to be part of Siigur Restaurants family
- Very good cooperation with kitchen
- Opportunity to grow in restaurant field
- Trainings and more knowledge regarding serving food and drinks
You are interested, please send your cv email@example.com.
Please contact us +372 515 0507.